- Weekend service may be available upon advanced notice. This service costs an additional $25 to the normal service rates.
- Invoice are sent out two weeks prior to payment due date which is the first of the month.
- Sparkle Tech Pool Service reserves the right to charge fees for late payment. After 30 days net, $15 or 10% of the overdue invoice, which ever is higher, may be charged on the next billing cycle.
- Scheduled cleaning dates will appear on the invoice and are subject to change.
- Rain service consists of cleaning the skimmer or skimmers, cleaning the pump basket and checking the chemicals. This applies to any scheduled date when it is raining hard and/or lightning is present.
- Sparkle Tech Pool Service is not responsible for water levels. Damages to equipment can result from not maintaining proper water levels.
- Regarding additional services, services will be billed per hour- with a minimum of one hour.
- Bounced or returned checks are subject to a $25.00 fee.
Copyright © 2014 Sparkle Tech Pool Service, LLC